Coordinated By: Rev. Christopher Palli
Scripture Portion: Proverbs Ch 11
1 The Lord detests dishonest scales,
but accurate weights find favor with him.
2 When pride comes, then comes disgrace,
but with humility comes wisdom.
3 The integrity of the upright guides them,
but the unfaithful are destroyed by their duplicity.
4 Wealth is worthless in the day of wrath,
but righteousness delivers from death.
5 The righteousness of the blameless makes their paths straight,
but the wicked are brought down by their own wickedness.
The meeting starts PROMPTLY at 8:00 PM.
- Opening Prayer and Worship 8:00 – 8:45 PM
- Bible Study 8:45 – 9:45 PM
- Closing Prayer and Benediction 9:45 – 10:00 PM
1. What God expects for the righteous?
2. What God says about hopes of the righteous and the wicked after this life?
3. Describe the qualities we consider to be important in good friends?
4. Why shouldn’t the pursuit of wealth be one’s priority?
5. Why is the generosity wiser than stinginess?