Coordinated By: Bro. Jacob Das
Scripture Portion: Proverbs Ch 12
1 Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge,
but whoever hates correction is stupid.
2 Good people obtain favor from the Lord,
but he condemns those who devise wicked schemes.
3 No one can be established through wickedness,
but the righteous cannot be uprooted.
4 A wife of noble character is her husband’s crown,
but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.
5 The plans of the righteous are just,
but the advice of the wicked is deceitful.
The meeting starts PROMPTLY at 8:00 PM.
- Opening Prayer and Worship 8:00 – 8:45 PM
- Bible Study 8:45 – 9:45 PM
- Closing Prayer and Benediction 9:45 – 10:00 PM
1. To be righteous, what kind of thoughts should we have and what if we have foolish thoughts?
2. The way of a fool is right in his own eyes; will a foolish person listen to reason when they are wrong?
3. How does the Lord look at liars?
4. How important are the words you speak?
5. What is in the way of righteousness?