Coordinated By: Bro. David Dasari
Scripture Portion: Proverbs Ch 1
The proverbs of Solomon son of David, king of Israel:
2 for gaining wisdom and instruction;
for understanding words of insight;
3 for receiving instruction in prudent behavior,
doing what is right and just and fair;
4 for giving prudence to those who are simple,
knowledge and discretion to the young—
5 let the wise listen and add to their learning,
and let the discerning get guidance—
6 for understanding proverbs and parables,
the sayings and riddles of the wise.
7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,
but fools[c] despise wisdom and instruction.
– Proverbs 1: 1-7
- What exactly is wisdom, and why is it so valuable…?
- Shall we be wise, or shall we be fools in the presence of God?
- Are we willing to listen and heed the wisdom God offers?
- What is the effort required to obtain God’s wisdom?
- Do we involve the Lord in our decision making?
- Opening Prayer and Worship 8:00 – 8:45 PM
- Bible Study 8:45 – 9:45 PM
- Closing Prayer and Benediction 9:45 – 10:00 PM